Ms Shanaz Sahabdeen, the Managing Directress of MapleBear Canadian Preschool Colombo, and also the Managing Directress of Cambridge International School Anuradhapura, discusses;
- The effects of exposing the child to the digital world
- The importance of emotional, social and physical development of young children
1.Key soft skills a teacher should acquire to conduct online classes
2. The evolving role of a parent to ensure successful online schooling for a preschool child
Bankhill Educare. CEO, Mr. Kushan De Silva shares his views on the new norm in Education related to;
- The blended learning model for Preschools
- Retention of students during these turbulent times
In this episode, we are delighted to speak to the Head Mistress of nursery at S.Thomas’ College Mount Lavinia, Ms. Romela De Mel.
- Curriculum changes to accommodate online classes during the pandemic
- Advice for EdTech platforms in Sri Lanka
On this episode we have partnered with the CeeBees Preschool and Child Care Center. Introducing their Directress, Ms. Fazeela Dharmarathna !Have a look at what Ms. Fazeela had to say on some of the contemporary topics in relation to online schooling during & beyond the pandemic.